Tampa & Orlando Mediation & Arbitration Enables Federal & State Litigants to Resolve Disputes
Seasoned Tampa & Orlando mediator uses extensive experience to achieve results
Whether you are engaged in litigation or wish to head off the expense of a lawsuit, Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. can help resolve your dispute through effective mediation techniques. Based in Tampa, I am a Florida Circuit Court Certified and Federal Court mediator, working on all types of cases throughout the state. With more than 20 years of experience practicing in state and federal courts, I have represented a diverse range of individual, corporate and insurance company clients. My background gives me a broad perspective on litigants’ priorities, and I use this knowledge to find creative solutions to disputes that seem deadlocked. Whether the conflict relates to an employment, injury or other type of matter, I am committed to skillfully guiding parties toward a mutually acceptable agreement, contact my experienced Tampa & Orlando mediation & arbitration service.
- Orlando Business Contract Disputes
- Orlando Labor, Employment & Civil Rights ADR
- Orlando LLC Disputes
- Orlando Personal Injury Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Orlando Shareholder Disputes
- Orlando Workers’ Compensation Mediation
- Tampa Business Contract Disputes
- Tampa Labor, Employment & Civil Rights ADR
- Tampa LLC Disputes
- Tampa Personal Injury Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Tampa Shareholder Disputes
- Tampa Workers’ Compensation Mediation
Knowledgeable lawyer helps parties in contract, employment and other cases
For disagreements arising from contracts or insurance policies, I conduct a thorough review of the complete document and can quickly identify relevant terms to promote a shared understanding among the litigants. No matter what the conflict entails, each party can reap benefits from engaging in arbitration or mediation, for a variety of reasons:
- Cost — Even initial legal filings can be expensive; with added costs of discovery and trial, the litigation expense can surpass the amount in dispute. I offer affordable fees and ensure that you can conclude your matter without undue costs.
- Control — In court, each aspect of your case is determined by the court’s rules and schedule. During mediation and arbitration, proceedings are conducted based on the parties’ priorities and choices.
- Expertise — Juries, and even judges, often lack the specific legal and factual knowledge necessary to deliver a proper result. I have a deep understanding of employment, insurance, workers’ compensation and other areas as well the real-world experience to foster consensus among adversaries.
I have handled nationwide litigation in addition to working on the Gulf Coast and in the South Florida/West Palm Beach area, but I am available to provide mediation services throughout the state, at no additional cost for travel.
Contact our accomplished Tampa & Orlando mediation & arbitration service
Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. serves as a mediator in contract, insurance and other types of legal disputes. Please call 877-946-8293 or contact me online to schedule a meeting. My office is in Tampa, but I work anywhere in Florida without charging parties for travel costs.